Maintain delicate vaginal tissue and balanced pH levels in the body. Get the ProFlora Plus ComboPack.
This selection of natural remedies features Candidate and Vagi-Soothe.
Candidate is an herbal remedy that supports balanced probiotic flora in the digestive tract.* Vagi-Soothe is a homeopathic remedy that alleviates vaginal itching and burning.
Together, these remedies help women maintain digestive health and vaginal tissue health. Get them in one complete package — the ProFlora Plus ComboPack.
How To Use
Drops from Candidate and Vagi-Soothe can safely be taken together on a daily basis. They can also be used as part of a complete approach to supporting female health.
Candidate is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients: Lemon grass, Marigold, and Pau d’arco bark.
- Lemon grass (Cymbopogon citratus): The freshly cut and partially dried leaves are used as the source of the essential oil. Clinical studies have supported the positive effects of lemon grass in maintaining systemic health and the promotion of healthy, balanced levels of flora in the body.
- Pot marigold (Calendula officinalis) was used in ancient Greek, Roman, Arabic, and Indian cultures as an herb to support healthy detoxification.
- Pau d’arco bark (Tabebuia impetiginosa) contains the detoxification constituents, Lapachol and Beta-lapachone, which are also known as naphthaquinones. This herb has been studied for its potential to support antioxidant activation and to maintain healthy levels of flora in the body.
Vagi-Soothe is a 100% homeopathic formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Kreosotum (12C), Merc sol (30C), Lycopodium (12C), Calc carb (6C), Sepia (6C), and Citricidal Extract.
- Kreosotum (12C) is often used to address burning and offensive discharges from the body. It’s also used homeopathically to address matters of the female genitalia.
- Merc sol (30C) is often recommended to promote normal odor in bodily excretions, supporting health from the inside out.
- Lycopodium (12C) is beneficial for soothing common itching, redness, dryness and irritation of the vaginal area.
- Calc carb (6C) is a source of calcium, one of the most abundant natural elements in the human body, often used to address levels of acidity and alkalinity in the body.
- Sepia (6C) acts on the uterus, ovaries, and vagina and is mainly used to address gynecological issues.
- Citricidal Extract (inactive ingredient)
Topic: natural remedies, herbal remedies, natural remedy, herbal remedy, ADD, ADHD, anxiety, panic attack, depression, UTI, natural health, natural treatments, natural supplements, yeast infection